The Cancer Genomics Consortium (CGC) was formed in August, 2009 by a group of clinical cytogeneticists, molecular geneticists, and molecular pathologists, who are interested in education and promoting best practices in clinical cancer genomics. Click here for more information >>
- (Jan. 22nd, 2018) Join the CGC on YouTube with our first webcast: “Introduction to Publically Available Knowledgebases to Aid Interpretations of Genomic Findings in Oncology” from Beth Pitel, CG(ASCP), M.S. Click here to continue.
- (Dec. 18th, 2017) Registration is now open for the 2018 CGC Annual Meeting! Click here to Register.
- (Sept. 28, 2017) Welcoming Alan Lennon, PhD, FACMG as the new President of the CGC. Click here for more information >>
- (Sep. 25, 2017) Educational content from the 2017 Annual Meeting is now available. Please click here to review select presentations.
- (Aug. 23, 2017) Save the Date!The CGC Annual Meeting has been scheduled for August 6th through 8th, 2018 in Nashville, TN
- (Aug. 23, 2017) Yassmine Akkari, PhD, FACMG, XInjie Xu, PhD, FACMG and Obi Griffith, PhD have been elected as new members of the CGC Board of Directors. Thank you to all those who voted.
- Archived Announcements >>
CGC ANNUAL MEETING 2018
Save the Date! The CGC Annual Meeting has been scheduled for August 6th through 8th, 2018 in Nashville, TN. Click here for more information >>