The Cancer Genomics Consortium (CGC) was formed in August, 2009 by a group of clinical cytogeneticists, molecular geneticists, and molecular pathologists, who are interested in education and promoting best practices in clinical cancer genomics. Click here for more information >>
- (Mar. 10, 2017) The schedule for the 2017 Annual Meeting has now been finalized! Click here for more details >>
- (Dec. 12, 2016) Registration is now open for the 2017 Annual Meeting. Click here for more information >>
- (Oct. 31, 2016) Keynote speakers have now been announced for the 2017 Annual Meeting. Click here for more information >>
- (Oct. 3, 2016) Welcoming Gordana Raca, MD, PhD as the new President of the CGC. Click here for more information >>
- (Sep. 14, 2016) Save the Date! The CGC Annual Meeting has been scheduled for August 7th through 9th, 2017 in Denver, Colorado
- (Aug. 10, 2016) The CGC is pleased to announce the approval of a joint ACMG/CGC workgroup to develop standards and guidelines for the interpretation and reporting of copy number changes & copy-neutral LOH in neoplastic disorders. Click here for more details!
- (July 15, 2016) Thank you for your help in electing new leadership to the CGC Board of Directors. Election results will be announced following the CGC Annual Meeting.
- Archived Announcements >>
CGC ANNUAL MEETING 2017
Come join us August 7th-9th in Denver, Colorado for the 2017 Annual Meeting. Click here for more information >>