Hotel & Transportation
The Cancer Genomics Consortium is delighted to host the 2020 Annual Meeting again in Nashville, the capital of Tennessee, and Music City, USA! Nashville is home to the Grand Ole Opry House, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the historic Ryman Auditorium, Vanderbilt University
and the Johnny Cash Museum. Located in the rolling hills of middle Tennessee, Nashville is known for its honky-tonks, southern charm, and as the home to country music.
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
The CGC has secured a limited number of sleeping rooms at a reduced rate for conference attendees. In order to receive this discounted conference rates, all bookings should be made no later than Wednesday, July 8, 2020. The conference rate for a standard room is $219.00/night plus taxes.
Please note that the CGC has only reserved a limited number of rooms. Please reserve your room early to receive the discounted rate.
Attendees may book 2020 hotel room reservations as follows:
- Direct webpage URL:
- Guests may call the hotel directly at 1-800-327-6618 to book their stay. Please
CGC 2020 Meeting when reserving your room to obtain the discounted rate. reference the
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the day of arrival.
- The Nashville Renaissance Hotel is 8.4 miles from the Nashville International Airport (BNA).
- The hotel does NOT provide a shuttle.
taxi fare is $24.00 to travel from the airport to the hotel. Estimated
- Uber and Lyft are also available in Nashville.