In support of the CGC Mission and Goals, the CGC values involvement on initiatives and projects with other organizations.
The CGC is proud to have past and current project or promotional alliances with the following organizations:
- American College of Medical Genetics (ACMG)
- American Cytogenomics Conference (ACC)
- Association of Genetic Technologists (AGT)
- Association of Molecular Pathology (AMP)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), World Health Organization (WHO) Classification of Tumours Programme
- Variant Interpretation for Cancer Consortium (VICC)
The CGC values and protects these relationships. Any CGC Working Group, Committee, or member interested in beginning an additional CGC collaborative effort with these or other organizations should first contact CGC Staff to discuss protocols.
The CGC and Compendium of Cancer Genome Aberrations (CCGA) are happy to announce our collaboration with the WHO International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) as we expand CCGA content based on current disease-level WHO classification system, with direct links to significant internal and external site content.
The CGC would like to thank Dr. Dilani Lokuhetty, Head, WHO Classification of Tumours, for her participation in the 2023 CGC Annual Meeting in August 2023.
Click the video link to the right to view presentations at CGC 2024 from Dr. Lokuhetty and Dr. Jennelle Hodge, Editor in Chief of the Compendium of Cancer Genome Aberrations (CCGA).