|Registration Fees||If Registered:||Fee Amount:|
|Early Bird Member Fee||by 5/4/20||$450.00|
|Early Bird Non-Member Fee||by 5/4/20||$550.00|
|Regular Registration Member Fee||by 7/1/20||$500.00|
|Regular Registration Non-Member Fee||by 7/1/20||$600.00|
|On-Site Registration Member Fee||after 7/1/20||$550.00|
|On-Site Registration Non-Member Fee||after 7/1/20||$650.00|
|Technologist Fee||Flat Rate||$300.00|
|Student / Trainee Fee|
Certified Medical Education (CME) Fee
CGC Member Discounts:
Information about 2020 CGC membership can be found HERE. CGC membership is $100/year and extends for a calendar year from January through December.
- If you are already a 2020 CGC member, your membership pricing will show as you register for the 2020 meeting.
- If you were a 2019 CGC member and have not renewed your membership, you will have the opportunity to pay for your 2020 membership during the meeting registration process.
- If you are not a CGC member, and would like to become a member and register for the conference, please click HERE to purchase membership.
- After your purchase, you may register at the membership rates.
Previously verified student members do not have to send a verification letter and can register straight away.
Students (non-members) can register and subsequently email a verification letter of student status to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration fees can be paid using a credit card or a check.
- The CGC processes credit card payments through Paypal and you will receive a receipt shortly after your transaction is complete.
- If you choose to pay by check, please choose the "check" option as you register, and make your check payable to "Cancer Genomics Consortium". Please mail your check to: CGC 2020 Meeting, c/o Patty Miron, 42 Cartwright Road, Wellesley, MA 02482
If you need to cancel your registration, please email email@example.com.
- A $25 cancellation fee will apply for cancellations received before July 1, 2020.
- After July 1, 2020, refunds of registration fees cannot be made.