- Set up platform-neutral standards for cancer microarray designs and create cancer-specific platforms suitable for cancer diagnosis.
- Share cancer microarray data.
- Create a public cancer array database.
- Establish standard guidelines for algorithm, thresholds, classification of calls, reporting.
- Carry out multicenter cancer genome research.
Collaboration amongst different laboratories and researchers will provide validation for the microarray design(s) and the resulting shared data will ultimately better serve cancer patients and further cancer research.