CGC ANNUAL MEETING
The 9th Annual CGC Meeting will be held in Nashville, TN on August 6th through 8th, 2018.
The CGC annual meeting is a unique forum for education and discussion of best practices in laboratory genomics. The CGC is committed to advancing clinical diagnostics through the use of genomic technologies (microarray, massively parallel sequencing, etc.) and improving the accompanying data processing. Our meetings bring together laboratorians, clinicians and researchers with a shared interest in early adoption, performance and interpretation of leading edge technology for cancer and constitutional genomics. Valuable practical aspects of the meetings derive from workshops, expert-panels and round-table discussions on topics relevant for clinical practice, including data interpretation, access to shared resources and best practices in reporting and follow-up. Attendees are encouraged to take an active role in CGC initiatives by joining committees and working groups engaged in developing guidelines and resources for clinical testing. Come learn from colleagues and offer your experience to others in an informal, engaging setting while enjoying the dynamic city of Nashville in August.
Stay tuned for program updates and details about registration and abstract submission.
2018 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
• Clinical Applications of Array, NGS, and Whole-genomic sequencing (WGS) in Cancer Testing, along with conventional cytogenetics and FISH
• Immune Checkpoint inhibitors (PD-1/PD-L1) and Predictive Tests
• Challenges to Delivering on the Promise of Personalized Medicine in Cancer Care
• Validation and Quality Control of Arrays, NGS, and Cell-free DNA Analysis
• Clinical Interpretation of Sequence and Copy Number Variants
• European vs North America Experiences in Clinical Genomic Testing
• Bioinformatics, Clinical Pipelines, Databases and Datasharing for Publication
• Challenging/Teaching Cases
• Billing, Reimbursement, Laboratory Advocacy
… with extensive networking opportunities.
Are you a trainee or technologist? Travel awards available for exceptional abstracts!
SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
The CGC Annual Meeting offers numerous opportunities for industry and academic partners to market and advertise their products and services. Through a series of scheduled networking sessions sponsors can connect with participants from major diagnostic laboratories across North America. For more information regarding sponsorship and advertising opportunities, click here. Sponsorship commitment forms can be found here.