Industry Support Opportunities
Why Support the CGC Annual Meeting?
CGC allows for access to a growing number of cytogeneticists and molecular geneticists in an intimate setting thats just not possible at larger conferences. As a Platinum sponsor, we were able to have several experts present their preliminary validation data at a breakfast forum available to the full conference which has been a game changer for us. CGC truly put us on the map with this key target audience.
Warren Robinson, Chief Commercial Officer, Bionano Genomics
SciGene was a Platinum Level sponsor of the 2019 CGC meeting. We conducted a pre-conference workshop on our lab automation that was very well attended by director level decision makers. Most of the workshop attendees came to our booth for a demonstration during the conference and business discussions. Based on the success of the 2019 meeting, SciGene plans to be a continuing sponsor of CGC meetings.
Jim Stanchfield, President and CEO, SciGene
Industry Support Information
The Cancer Genomics Consortium (CGC) has scheduled its 11th Annual Meeting to be held in Nashville, TN on August 2-5, 2020. This is the preeminent annual gathering for medical and laboratory specialists who are interested in the use of genomic techniques for diagnostic testing and translational research applications.
The meeting will include invited presentations from leading geneticists/genomicists, oncologists, pathologists, focusing on the clinically important as well as recent developments in cancer genomic diagnosis, prognosis, and management. sessions planned for data interpretation, information sharing, database building and best practices in reporting and follow up.
2020 Program Highlights:
- Clinical Management of Neoplastic Disorders: Testing Algorithms, Billing and Reimbursements
- Incidental Germline Findings in Somatic Testing
- Liquid Biopsy: Testing Guidelines and Technical Considerations
- Challenging Cases: Solved & Unsolved Diagnostic Dilemmas
- Identification of Actionable Genomic Alterations and Clinical Management
- NIPT: From Laboratory Results to Clinical Follow Up
- Solid Tumors: Genetics & Genomics
- Hematologic Malignancies: Genetics & Genomics
- New/Emerging Technologies
- Bioinformatics: Pipelines, Resources and Innovations
- Constitutional Genetics & Genomics
The CGC annual meeting is a unique forum for education and discussion of best practices in laboratory genomics. The CGC is committed to advancing clinical diagnostics through the use of genomic technologies (FISH, microarray, massively parallel sequencing, etc.) and improving the data processing that accompanies these technologies.
Our meetings bring together laboratorians, clinicians and researchers with a shared interest in early adoption, performance and interpretation of leading-edge technology for cancer and constitutional genomics. Valuable practical aspects of the meetings derive from workshops, expert-panels and round-table discussions on topics relevant for clinical practice, including data interpretation, access to shared resources and best practices in reporting and follow-up.
Vendors interested in exhibiting at the 2019 CGC Annual Meeting should e-mail Dr. Brynn Levy (BL2185@CUMC.Columbia.edu), Alan Lennon (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Karla Gay (email@example.com). Details on levels of support can be found below.
Support Opportunities are offered at the following levels:
EXHIBIT BOOTH SIZE
10 feet x 10 feet
10 feet x 10 feet
10 feet x 20 feet
- All contributing supporters will be allocated:
- Booth space as shown in the table above
- Publication of company logos and level of support in the printed program and the annual meeting website
- Advertisement space on the printed program (size of advertisement commensurate with level of support)
- On-screen display of company logos in pre-event workshops and in the general session between talks and during session breaks
- Exhibitors will be provided with complementary FULL scientific registration as follows:
- Diamond: Five complimentary meeting scientific registrations
- Platinum: Four complimentary meeting scientific registrations
- Gold: Two complimentary meeting scientific registrations
- Diamond Exhibitors
- Will be afforded the opportunity to participate in a Vendor Showcase in which they will be allocated approximately 45 minutes to highlight their technology and products. Time allotment will be equal for all Diamond supporters. Time allotment may be reduced if there are more than three supporters at the Diamond level. Presentation slides and audio will be recorded for exhibitor use following the meeting.
- Will have the Opening Reception (wine & cheese) in their name. (May be more than one exhibitor named, depending on the number of exhibitors in the category).
- Platinum Exhibitors:
- Will be afforded the opportunity to participate in the pre-meeting educational/vendor workshops or morning symposia where they will be allocated time to highlight their technology and products. Sessions may be concurrent, depending on the number of exhibitors in the category. Time allotment will be equal for all Platinum supporters. Presentation slides and audio will be recorded for exhibitor use following the meeting.
- Will have coffee/tea breaks in their name. (May be more than one exhibitor named per break, depending on the number of exhibitors in the category).
- Please complete the CGC 2020 Vendor Commitment Form indicating desired level of support. Mail or e-mail completed form with payment option to the address at the bottom of the form.